VAC Speditionsgesellschaft mbH. was established in late 1988 and is a private enterprise situated at the airport Vienna (founder Mr. Norbert Pichler who is still with the company had at that time already more than 25 years of experience in this business). We are
– IATA agent / CASS-member
– Regulated Agent
– AEO-certified (AEOF – Authorized Economic Operator – full)
We offer our clients all services in the fields of airfreight, seafreight, distribution, customs clearance by in-house brokerage, storage, packing and in different special areas (as valuable cargo, vulnerable cargo, dangerous goods, pharmaceuticals,…).
Our warehouse facilities are heated, bonded and have a special area for pharmaceuticals, temperature controlled.
Our trucks are dangerouds-goods-equipped and we’ve got our own thermo-truck.
THE GOLDEN SEVEN
OR WHY WE ARE YOUR PREFERRED PARTNER
1. All employees and co-workers enjoy a very high state of training, management reachable 24/7.
2. Year long experience in Air-, Sea- and Surface transports worldwide, including insurance completion house to house.
3. All of our co-workers in the forwarding department and all our drivers that handle dangerous goods are kept up to date concerning the handling of such goods.
4. The processing procedure of the shipment is always (also while in transit) alterable by customer – guaranteed through our individual supervision of every single shipment.
5. IASA as a world wide net of native, independent selected partners guarantees you – the national conditions accordingly – the optimal and rapid handling of your shipment.
6. Our EDP hard- and software as well as all other media are upgraded regularly to the newest technical standards and we invest regularly in our firewalls and spyware, malware and virus protection to be as best protected as possible.
7. The annual meetings with our most substantial foreign partners help to ensure the flow of handling of shipments and as well communication.
IASA is a global network of International Freight Forwarders established in 1971 with its Head Office situated in Bracknell, UK with a Board of Directors comprised of members from various countries, elected by the membership.